- really enjoying the fudge from Mariano's Sweet Shoppe in Chicago. Thanks Dad! Will have to venture over that at some point.
- Kasim does indeed win that ending. Meanwhile van Wely-Rapport in Sigeman is a completely crazy game, pawns on b3,b4,b5+b6! Nigel pressing
- Nakamura has to hold a horrible ending. Can Kasim try h5, knight round to h4/g3 and a Nxf5, g6,h6 plan? t.co/sn3wMeo2jf #chess
- Report on Drunken Knights vs Wood Green for @chesscom with bonus annotations from @GMGawain t.co/wns9AEgJtT
- Lord Tebbit. The Westboro Baptists. WIth enemies like this, who needs friends? #equalmarriage